Welcome to 2018

Hi All,

Welcome to a new year a St Michael’s. I am looking forward to seeing all the fresh faces around the school and catching up with those children who I have taught already.  I had a relaxing break spending time with family and friends in Adelaide, Goolwa Beach and doing numerous day trips to keep my girls occupied. One of my favourite trips was to Monarto Zoo where we explored walking trails and all the different animals the zoo keeps. I hope all the students had a relaxing break and are excited for a very busy 2018.

Family Trip to Monarto

Izzy @ Sellicks Beach

PE Lessons

This Term in PE, students in Years 2-6 will be focusing on Striking and Fielding games and practice for Sports Day (Friday 16th March).  BLC’s students will be developing their Fundamental Movement skills and practicing for their Sports Day tabloid events.

Courier Cup

On Thursday 1st of March the District Swimming Carnival will be taking place at Mountain Pool, Mt Barker. St Michael’s children born 2006-2008 who are proficient swimmers are invited to come to our first training session next Wednesday 7th of February at Woodside pool. Please see the document below for further details.

Courier Cup Trial Note 2018-25yyrvf

Good Luck Tanayah and Emily

Next week Tanayah and Emily are jetting off to Hawaii to compete at the ‘Hawaiian Athletic Cheerleading Championships’ in Honolulu. Their Cheer club ‘Rebel 4orce’ are sending two teams after receiving a ‘Hawaii bid’ last year.   The girls will be competing in the Junior level 3 section.

Good luck girls, we look forward to hearing about the trip!